Friday 7 June 2013

The Half Moon

It was one of those days a couple of weeks ago my husband was away and it was a nice evening and we had little food in the house I thought about eating out aloud at school run when another mum suggested the Half Moon. I had driven past it plenty of times but hadn't thought about stopping there.
 
It was weekday evening early on and it was quiet which suited me and the children well. Food was good and they had separate children's menu. Because it was quiet service was quick and friendly and I felt welcome turning up with two children on my own. I tried butternut squash crumble and children opted for macaroni cheeses. They had ice-creams to finish. It was very reasonably priced so there may be another time the children will be fed there midweek!

No comments:

Post a Comment